• Subscribe
  • Came up with an AI product idea that combines weather forecasting with personalized planning.

Yauheni Mokich
    7 replies
    Briefly, this would be an Android app that would: - Suggest an activity to the user based on current weather - Allow the user to input an activity they want to perform and return optimal times for that activity - Offer recommendations on what to wear or bring based on the day's weather. Would you use something like this?

Replies

Talia Cooper
    Smart idea! I'd use it to schedule my outdoor workouts. But would it also cover extreme weather alerts?
    Rahul Parmar
    I have an AI product idea that combines weather forecasting with personalized planning for tailored daily recommendations.
    Violet Hayes
    Would definitely save me time. I’m always checking the weather app and then trying to figure out when to go running.
    Spencer Bowen
    Cool concept! Maybe add a social aspect where people can share their activities or plans based on the weather?
    Olive Knight
    This seems really useful! It's be great for planning hikes or outdoor activities at the right time.
    Zoey Graham
    I love the idea, especially the clothing suggestions. I always struggle with figuring out what to wear when the weather’s unpredictable.
    Landon Powell
    Really practical! It could be a great tool for people who want to get the most out of their day. A feature for events, like sports or picnics, would be awesome.