• Subscribe
  • Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Sepideh Yazdi
    14 replies

Replies

George Burmistrov
    More of an introvert. I'm okay with communications from time to time, but when I rest I prefer to stay alone in silence, minding my own business.
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    I would say both :D , but more leaning to introvert
    Katarina Stanley
    I’d say it depends on the context, but I’m mostly introverted!
    Maria Hagsten
    I'm firmly an introvert, needing a lot of time on my own and often feeling drained by social activities. But in certain contexts, I can seem very extroverted, so I've even had co-workers who won't believe my claim of introversion πŸ˜… For all you introverted entrepreneurs out there, I'm curious if you feel it impacts your role? So far, I love that being my own boss gives me more freedom to organize my work around my need for solitude. It was a lot harder when I worked at companies and it allows me to be much more productive as I don't feel drained as much.
    @maria_hagsten I totally can relate to this Maria! I'm so happy that now I have more freedom to choose people around me because it's so energy-consuming for me to socialize especially in random situations. Funny that your co-workers didn't believe you.πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ» I'm so inserted to know you more! Sent you a LinkedIn request!
    Jeorge
    Really hard to say as from time to time I can be both
    Depends on the situation :D
    @sandradjajic Funny because I used to think you are 100% extroverted Sandra!πŸ€©πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‚
    Artyom Sviridov
    Introvert. Social activities exhaust me, and I really need some time alone just to recharge.
    @sviridov Yeah I need recovery time from itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Igor Lysenko
    Depending on the situation, there are situations when you can speak out.